Pointer-Excel II LT Stimulator
Product SKU: 29201
The Pointer Excel LT is the latest hand-held stimulator: Features a built-in, 0.35" x 1.0" LCD digital meter which displays the frequency. An effective push button adjustable stimulation offers immediate treatment. Based on the setting of the output dial, either normal milli-amp output or micro-amp current output is produced (the blue zone on the dial is microamp). This new device also includes more advanced features. The frequency is adjustable (1 to 16 Hz) and is also displayed on the LCD digital display when the stimulation button is pressed. Furthermore, a polarity reversal switch offers the options of tonification (+) or sedation (-) treatment.
Unit features two grounding plates (allowing use with either left or right hands) as well as a hand probe with grounding pole and attached wine. Two probe tips are included with unit: ear 2 mm (0.08") and body 4 mm (0.16"). Other standard accessories include carrying case and instructions.
- Output Channels: one
- Frequency: 1 to 16 Hz
- Frequency meter: LCD, 0.35 x1.0"
- Volts and current: Normal dial: 22.5 volts, 0 to 45 milliamps
- Blue zone: 11.0 volts, 0 to 2 microamps
- Polarity reversal: +/- by switch
- Pulse width: 260 microseconds (US)
- Pulse shape: asymmetric biphasic square wave
- Pulse modes: continuous
- Skin impedance monitoring: meter, sound, and light indication
- Power source: 9 volt battery
- Size: 8.6" x 1.5' x 1'
- Weight: 86g
- 9V Battery not included